Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Floyd vs McGregor Live Stream (Online)

Mayweather vs McGregor: Tony Bellew on the first meeting between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor Live Stream. Floyd Mayweather and Connor McGregor Live Stream Online have come face-to-face in Los Angeles ahead of their August super-fight. Tony Bellew has been the master when it comes to entertaining, emotional and controversial press conferences, so we got his take on the first encounter between Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor...


It's very hard to give speeches at press conferences. You'd rather be asked questions and elaborate with your answers. I know how he felt but he will get more comfortable
First impressions

It was funny, that's for sure. But I think it's definitely been contracted that McGregor can't touch Floyd in any way, shape or form, it's off. I am a keen watcher of UFC and I have never - and I mean never - seen McGregor get so close to somebody and not put his hands on them. I also think he is not allowed to speak over Floyd and we saw that when he was sat down and tried to say something but the microphone wasn't on.


McGregor's performance

I think he froze a bit, to be fair. I've seen him do that a bit before and I can certainly relate to that because it's very hard to give speeches at press conferences. You'd rather be asked questions and elaborate with your answers. I know how he felt but he will get more comfortable, believe me.


Mayweather's performance

Floyd looked apprehensive as well, but we all know what Floyd is going to do. Walking up and down the stage, those long pauses were very well scripted for him, whereas McGregor's was straight off the cuff.


Highlight

As I said it was funny and McGregor always makes people laugh, but his suit was brilliant. I am sure you've looked at it closely to see what it says, so I won't repeat it. He is TV gold, he really is.


Low point

I don't get the cheque. We know how much he's made - in excess of $800m. We know he's a $100m fighter, but we don't really care. All we want to see is Floyd open up and give Conor McGregor something back. I am not sure about the gloves issue as well. I am pretty sure this is only the second time he has fought in 10oz gloves, the rest have been in 8oz. Sometimes Floyd says things and they never make sense!
Who won the first round

I don't think anyone won last night. We will see that after the fourth one, but I've got this one down as a draw.
Who won the first round

I don't think anyone won last night. We will see that after the fourth one, but I've got this one down as a draw.


What can we expect next?

Something unpredictable. We know Conor does that but I am expecting Floyd to come out with something as well. We aren't talking about a slap or a shove, but something like a bottle of water or something like that, will be there. News Source





No comments:

Post a Comment